Author Website

Author Website
Psychic Circle ~ Souls Entwined

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The Romance Reviews Readers' Choice Awards- Winter 2015

Great News! My novel was submitted to compete in the The Romance Reviews Readers’ Choice Awards – Winter 2015! The polls for voting open on September 11th until September 30th. I have one more week to gather votes.

Friends, I need your help – in order to move to round 2, my book, The Psychic Circle ~ Souls Entwined needs at least 50 votes. I am half way there. Please help me make it the cut!

Please take a moment to sign up and click on the link to vote for my book. If you can, share this link with your friends too. I can use all the votes I can get! The more, the... better. Please help me out and cast your vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment