Author Website

Author Website
Psychic Circle ~ Souls Entwined

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Joining Writer's Groups Online

The best thing I have done was to join some writer's groups online. The writing community has been extremely helpful in giving me their advice, critiqing my query, and helping me to revise my first chapters. And so much more! One site I would like to recommend to writers that are trying to perfect their queries and opening chapters is Brenda Drake's blog. Ms. Drake is an author of young adult and middle grade novels. Her blog sponsors many pitch contests that can get your manuscript into the hands of agents. Right now my newest manuscript is being considered by Entangled Publishing, who had requested three chapters, then additionally requested the whole manuscript. Cross your fingers for me! Brenda's Blog is: Brenda Blake's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment