Author Website

Author Website
Psychic Circle ~ Souls Entwined

Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

Hope that you've made an attainable resolution for the New Year. I realized that I always choose something that I can't quite do 100% and I sabatogue myself before I even begin. So this year I am going to try to make better food choices by choosing healthier options. (notice I did not say anything about diet, which never works) and I am going to try and work on my writing at least 2-3 times a week. (Everyday doesn't work for me, so I have to find a good compromise, especially with the new job.) This way I can't help but succeed. Wishing you much success in 2012!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent plan, Deb. I am going to borrow yours for me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, I'll share! That way we both can succeed.

    ReplyDelete