Author Website

Author Website
Psychic Circle ~ Souls Entwined

Friday, May 27, 2011

Following Blogs and Leads

The very important "following of blogs" plays a big part of networking. Going through the hundreds of emails I get daily, I follow each link and read info and connections that people have made. Through all of this I have found out things such as how authors got their agents, who their agents are, where they are located, and how to get in touch with the agent. I've also read all about how they went about their book signings, giveaways, and social networking, linking to writer's critique groups and blog groups. All of this is building a stronger platform, and helping me make connections that are making a difference one step at a time. It's amazing. I just had an agent email me who absolutely loves the premise of my work and is very interested if I make my book 10,000 - 12,000 words longer! That's a lot of writing. But anything goes in the world of getting noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment